Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer can be applied to all types of ultrasound devices for measuring impedance characteristics, including: piezoelectric ceramics, transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic plastic welding machine, water sound, magnetostrictive materials, ultrasonic grinder , ultrasonic spray, ultrasonic scaler, reversing radar, ultrasonic ranging, phacoemulsification, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic motors and so on all use of ultrasound equipment.
1Khz ~5Mhz Ultrasonic Transducer And Horn Analyzer Trz
How to test ultrasonic transducer by this analyzer :
Just connect the ultrasonic transducer with the horn analyzer for testing.
How to test ultrasonic booster by this analyzer :
Need connect the booster on a good transducer , and then connect it with analyzer.
How to test ultrasonic horn by this analyzer :
Need connect the horn on a good transducer , and then connect it with analyzer.
1 mHz to 5 MHz, 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ
0.05% basic accuracy
Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer is characterized by easy to use, the combination of indicators and graphics , accurate parameters.
Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer series of products for various types of ultrasonic devices for measuring objects, including: piezoelectric ceramics, transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic plastic welding machine, underwater acoustic, magnetostrictive materials, ultrasonic grinder, ultrasonic atomization , Ultrasonic cleaning, reversing radar, ultrasonic ranging, phacoemulsification, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic motors, and all other devices and devices used in piezoelectric and ultrasound.
Electrical engineering: sensors, supercapacitors, semiconductor characterization, DLTS, display technology, ultra-high resistors, high-Q dielectrics
Materials research: polymer dielectrics, ceramics and composites, solar materials, thin-film and nanostructure characterization
Bioimpedance: tissue impedance analysis, cell growth, food research
So it is very important for keeping an ultrasonic impedence when you work with ultrasonic welding machine.
You can use ultrasonic impedence analyzer to finish the matching work.
You can use ultrasonic impedence analyzer to find which ultrasonic patrs comes with problem.
You can check the parameter and compare with your design through the ultrasonic impedence analyzer
|Item ||PV520A |
|Product Feature||portable,8inch screen,full touch screen|
|Measurement index||All the parameters ,the graph|
|Measurement Accuracy||< 0.5%|
|Measuremet Speed||5/S one pass (600scan point) adjustable|
The 1Khz ~5Mhz Ultrasonic Transducer And Horn Analyzer Trz provides five kinds of coordinate characteristic diagrams, and the logarithmic characteristic diagram has important significance for the detection of piezoelectric devices. The vibration performance of a piezoelectric vibrator or a vibrating system can be directly judged by a logarithmic graph, which is relatively intuitive and practical.
Under normal circumstances, the admittance circle and the conductance curve are as shown in the following figure.
The admittance circle is a single circle, and the logarithmic graph has only a pair of minimum and maximum values:
Under abnormal conditions, the admittance circle and the conductance curve are as shown in the figure below. There are multiple parasitic small circles on the admittance chart. The logarithmic graph has many pairs of minimum and maximum values:
Service and shipment
Warranty one year for transducer.
You can contact us for technical inquiry any time.
We supply OEM service for oversea customer, also will keep Confidentiality for our customers.
We supply customized products service for small quantity also.
Shipment by FED-EX /DHL
1. Tsinghua University and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Acoustics jointly developed technology.
2. Since 2001, our HS60A/70A series of products to the market has been 15 years , thousands of customers use in the industry, has become a matter of fact the ultrasound industry measurement standard.
3.Over the past 15 years, more than 200 colleges and universities have been using our instruments, because they often have more than 20,000 imported Agilent instruments, 4294A. Our instruments have been tested many times with imported Agilent instruments. It turns out that the results of our instruments are completely trustworthy.
4. Our instruments have been used by many German and US ultrasonic testing companies as test instruments. The instrument is the key to quality control.
Who should buy impedence analyzer?
The one who use ultrasonic equipment frequencly should buy the impedence analyzer.
2. What's the function impedence analyzer?
It can help us to get all parameter of the ultrasonic component.
3.Does it helpful to our producing?
Yes, it can help find the problem fast, so that you will not be baffled， when your equipment not work.
4.Does the ultrasonic impedence analyzer suit for all ultrasonic area?
Yes, it can work for ultrasonic compoents in any area, like ultrasonic caleaning ,ultrasonic welding ,ultrasonic sonochemistry, ultrasonic cutting, ultraosnic sealing.
5.What's the uselife of this equipment?
How to balance an ultrasonic transducer by ultrasonic impedence analyzer ?
Piezoelectric ceramic ultrasonic transducer is the core component of ultrasonic products. The quality of the quality star directly affects the performance of the entire ultrasonic equipment. Our transducers are strictly tested by the piezoelectric ceramic evaluation system. The impedance analyzer can be used to evaluate piezoelectric ceramic sheets, piezoelectric transducers, and entire vibration systems (transducers + horns, molds) and other devices. The performance of the device is good or bad. Analysis of ultrasonic device equipment with an impedance analyzer, the most important parameters are as follows:
1. Fs: The mechanical resonant frequency, ie the operating requency of the vibration system, should be as close to the expected value as possible in the design.
This is the most important paramter as I think in the matching work.
For a cleaning machine, the higher the resonant frequency consistency of the vibrator, the better.
For plastic welders or ultrasonic machining, if the horn or ultrasonic mold is not designed properly, the resonant frequency of the vibrator will deviate from the operating point.
2. Gmax: Conductance at resonance, the conductance of the vibration system when operating, which is the reciprocal of the dynamic resistance. The bigger the better under the same support conditions, Gmax = 1. /R1. Generally for cleaning or welding vibrators, generally between 50ms ~ 500ms. If it is too small, in general, the vibrator or vibration system will work.
There are problems such as circuit mismatch or low conversion efficiency and short life of the vibrator.
3. C0: Capacitance of the static branch in the equivalent circuit of the piezoelectric device, C0=CT-C1 (where: CT is the free capacitance at 1 kHz, and C1 is the equivalent of the piezoelectric device.
The capacitor star of the dynamic branch in the road). When using, balance C0 with inductance.
In the circuit design of the cleaning machine or ultrasonic processing machine, correctly balancing C0 can increase the power factor of the ultrasonic power supply. There are two methods for using the inductance balance.
Parallel tuning and series tuning.
4. Qm: mechanical quality factor, determined by the conductance curve method, Qm=Fs/ (F2 - F1), the higher the Qm, the better, because the higher the Qm, the higher the vibrator efficiency;
Qm must match the power supply. When the Qm value is too high, the power supply cannot be matched.
For cleaning the vibrator, the higher the Qm value, the better. In general, the Qm of the cleaning vibrator should reach 500 or more. If it is too low, the vibrator efficiency is low.
For the ultrasonic welding machine, the Qm value of the vibrator itself is generally around 500, and after adding the horn, it generally reaches about 1000, with the horn it can reach 1500~3000. If it is too low, the vibration efficiency is low, but it should not be too high, because the higher the Qm, the narrower the working bandwidth, the hard power supply is difficult to match, and the power supply is difficult.
To work at the resonant frequency point, the device does not work.
5.F2, F1: the half-power point frequency of the vibrator. For the entire vibration system (including the horn and the mold) for ultrasonic machining, F2-F1 is greater than 10 Hz, otherwise the frequency band is too narrow, the power supply is difficult to operate at the resonance frequency point, and the device cannot work.
F2 - F1 is directly related to the Qm value, Qm = Fs / (F2- F1).
6. Fp: anti-resonance frequency, the resonant frequency of the parallel branch of the piezoelectric vibrator. At this frequency, the impedance of the piezoelectric vibrator is the largest.
7. Zmax: anti-resonant impedance, under normal circumstances, - the anti-resonant impedance of a transducer is above several tens of kilohms, if the anti-resonance impedance is relatively low, the life of the vibrator is relatively short.
8. CT: Free capacitance, the capacitance value of the piezoelectric device at 1 kHz. This value is consistent with the value measured by the digital capacitance meter. This value is subtracted from the dynamic capacitor C1.
This is also an important paramter in the matching work.
The real static capacitance C0 can be obtained. C0 needs to be balanced by an external inductor. C1 participates in the star conversion when the system is working, and does not have to be balanced.
9. R1: Dynamic resistance, the resistance of the series connection of the piezoelectric vibrators, the smaller the better under the same support conditions. For cleaning or welding the vibrator, if R1 is too large, there is a problem with the vibrator.
It is a reference parameter to check the transducer quality.
10. Keff: effective electromechanical coupling coefficient, - in general, the higher the Keff, the higher the conversion efficiency