Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-06 Origin:Site
What's the application of Ultrasonic cell pulverizer
1, ultrasonic pharmaceutical
(1) Dispersion of pharmaceutical substances for injection - Mixing phospholipids with cholesterol by mixing with an appropriate method in an aqueous solution, and dispersing by ultrasonication, smaller particles can be obtained for intravenous injection.
(2) Herbal extraction - using ultrasonic dispersion to destroy plant tissue, accelerate the penetration of solvent into tissue, and improve the extraction rate of active ingredients in Chinese herbal medicine. For example, all alkaloids in the bark of the cinchona can be invaded by the general method for more than 5 hours, and the ultrasonic dispersion can be completed in half an hour.
(3) Preparation of a suspension - A solid drug is dispersed in an aqueous solution containing a surfactant under ultrasonic cavitation and vigorous stirring to form an oral or intravenous suspension of about 1 um. Examples are "intravenous camptothecin suspension", "liver contrast agent", "barium sulfate suspension".
(4) Preparation of vaccine - After the cells or germs are killed by ultrasonic dispersion, the vaccine is prepared by an appropriate method.
2. Ultrasonic dispersion of cosmetics
In order to further extract the essence of the drug and the micronization of the particles, and to save production costs, to achieve the dispersion and emulsification effect, the cosmetics penetrate deep into the inner layer of the skin, so that the skin can be well absorbed, and the efficacy and effect of the drug can be exerted. Achieve very good results. By ultrasonic dispersion, fine particles of oil such as wax and paraffin emulsified or lotion can be dispersed without using an emulsifier. Paraffin particles dispersed in water can be up to 1um in diameter.
3, ultrasonic alcoholization of alcohol - aging technology
A bottle of fine wine is mellow, soft and soft, and rich in fragrance. People often use old wine to describe the preciousness of wine. A bottle of wine from the last century is priced at tens of thousands of yuan. The price means the storage of time. . The main controlling factor of wine is the chemical change, ie the formation of acid, and further esterification, the ester is involved in the association of ethanol and water. The freshly brewed wine contains sterol, which has a spicy taste. It takes a long time to resolve. This slow change is called alcoholization. Ultrasonic treatment with a power of 1.6KW and a frequency of 17.5-22KHZ for 5-10 minutes can shorten the ripening time of wine by 1/3 to 1/2.
Therefore, ultrasonic cell pulverizers can and have been widely used in teaching, research, and production in the fields of biochemistry, microbiology, physics, zoology, agronomy, medicine, and pharmaceuticals.
4, ultrasonic extraction of biological nano (ultrasonic chemical synthesis method)
In the ultrasonic chemical reaction, the key effect is the cavitation effect of sound waves. During the irradiation of ultrasonic waves, cavitation bubbles will form, grow and collapse in the liquid, and a cover will be formed when the cavitation bubbles collapse. The strong pressure pulse produces many unique properties, such as producing high temperatures up to 5000K and pressures greater than 200Mpa, which is the source of energy for ultrasonic chemical synthesis, which can be used to synthesize nanoparticles on specific powder surfaces.