Views:93 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-09 Origin:Site
The causes of product spills or edges after ultrasonic welding are as follows:
1) The ultrasonic power is too strong.
2. The ultrasonic welding time is too long.
3. The air pressure (dynamic) is too large.
4. The pressure under the upper die (static) is too large.
5. The energy expansion ratio of the upper mode (horn) is too large.
6. Plastic product fuse wire is too outside or too high or too thick.
上述六项为造成超音波熔接作业后产品发生溢料毛边的原因，然而其中最关键性的是在第六项超音波的导熔线开设，一般在超音波熔接作业中，空气压力大约在 2~4kg范围，根据经验值最佳的超音波导熔线，是在底部0.4~0.6m/m times;高度0.3~0.4m/m 如：此型Delta;，尖角约呈60度，超出这个数值将导至超声波熔接时间、压力、机台或上模功率的升高，如此就形成上述1~6项造成溢料与毛边的原因。
The six factors mentioned above are the causes of overflow edge after ultrasonic welding operation. However, the most critical one is the opening of the sixth ultrasonic fuse line. Generally, in ultrasonic welding operation, the air pressure is in the range of 2-4 kg. According to the empirical value, the best supersonic waveguide fuse line is in the bottom of 0.4-0.6 m/times. If the height is 0.3-0.4m/m, such as Delta, the sharp angle is about 60 degrees, which will lead to the increase of ultrasonic welding time, pressure, power of machine or upper horn, thus forming the causes of spills and edges mentioned above 1-6 items.
1. Reduce pressure and time of ultrasonic welding (reduce strength standard).
2. Reduce the number of power segments or low-power machines.
3. Reduce the amplification ratio of the ultrasonic mould.
4. Fine-tuning positioning and fixing with ultrasonic machine.
5. Modify the ultrasonic fuse guide.