Views:20 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-28 Origin:Site
Why is the ultrasonic metal welding machine the current super good welding process?
We will discuss from the following issues
1. At present, which industries are using ultrasonic welders:
(1) Manufacturers of auto parts
Automotive wiring harness welding (0.5mm~25mm)
Metal copper plate and wire soldering of the connector
USB interface and wire soldering
Seat and airbag cable welding
Inductor coil and copper stranded wire on automotive fan motor carbon brush
(2) Household appliances and industrial electrical industry
Air conditioning, refrigerator refrigeration industry (the diameter of the copper tube behind the refrigerator 6 sealing welding)
Brass and wire soldering inside the socket
Soldering of copper tubes or aluminum tubes on radiators, heat exchangers
(3) New energy industry
Solar water heater copper tube welding
Flat water heater core welding
Welding of solar panel guide strips
(4) Motor industry
The motor industry is mainly welding of enameled wire, tinned wire, etc.
(5) Battery industry
Copper, copper foil, aluminum foil, aluminum foil, aluminum nickel sheet composite double layer, multi-layer, point, strip, long, square, etc.
2. What are the benefits of using an ultrasonic metal welding machine:
(1) One of the most important advantages of ultrasonic welding is that the temperature is low, close to cold welding. Is a mechanical process, no current flows through the workpiece, so the conductivity of the metal has no effect
(2) No need for excipients, flux, solder, etc., the operation process is simple, the workers will see it at a glance
(3) High degree of intelligence
3. Comparison of ultrasonic metal welding machine and similar welding technology:
(1) Yes, argon arc welding, electric resistance welding, current welding, medium frequency welding, high frequency welding, etc. are welding, which melts the metal together by high temperature and has changed the original characteristics of the material.
(2) Yes, laser welding
This principle is the same as above, it is by high temperature welding, but it can be accurately welded. Note that it is a welding that cannot be aread.
(3) Yes, ultrasonic welding
The principle is high-frequency friction welding, close to cold welding, it is currently super-good electrical connection process welding, in terms of the destructiveness of the base metal, until now, no welding process can be found in the world and ultrasonic welding
In summary: for a specific industry, ultrasonic metal welding machines have an unmatched welding advantage