Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-12 Origin:Site
1, the working principle of ultrasonic cutting knife
Ultrasonic cutting knife cutting principle is to convert 50/60Hz current into 20, 30 or 40kHz electric energy by ultrasonic generator, and then convert it into mechanical vibration of the same frequency through transducer, and then the amplitude modulation device transmits the mechanical vibration to the cutting knife. The knife receives 20 to 40 kHz of vibrational energy to help open the molecular structure of the material, and precisely because of this feature, the cutter can more easily separate the material during the cutting process. The cutter is actually a half-wavelength metal component that resonates with the transducer and the amplitude modulator, transmits longitudinal vibration to the rubber compound, and cuts the rubber compound.
2, the advantages of the ultrasonic cutting knife
(1) The cutting precision is high and the rubber compound is not deformed. (2) The cutting surface has good finish and good bonding performance, and it is not easy to disengage after the joint is stuck. (3) The cutting system is easy to apply to automated production. (4) Cutting speed is fast, high efficiency and no pollution. (5) The appropriate amplitude can improve the cutting quality and meet different quality requirements.
3, the use and maintenance of ultrasonic cutting system
(1) Use and maintenance of power generator: 1) Use air filter device to clean and replace regularly; 2) Work environment temperature is 5-50 °C; 3) Generator away from radiation or vent; 4) Regularly clean necessary parts (as the case may be).
(2) Use and maintenance of the transducer: 1) Working environment without lateral vibration; 2) Reducing the generation of heat; 3) Reducing the impact; 4) When generating ultrasonic waves, the non-clamping area is strictly prohibited from contacting the metal; 5) Transducing The device only plays the role of auxiliary clamping. It is forbidden to use excessive clamping force. 6) Regularly clean the dirt on the contact surface with the amplitude modulator.
(3) Use and maintenance of the amplitude modulator: 1) Carefully install and disassemble; 2) Reduce the impact; 3) Install the clamping force and the installation method in accordance with the technical recommendations.
(4) Use and maintenance of cutting knife: 1) Cutting knife can not cut metal, nylon and other hard material; 2) Regularly clean the old glue on the cutting knife, keep the surface smoothness of the cutting knife, the cutting knife is not smooth, cut During the cutting process, the friction increases, the glue is easy to burn, and the smoke is smoked. First, the process standard is not met. Second, the heat of the cutter itself is not good, thereby damaging the cutter; 3) the trowel is not available, and the surface of the cutter is cleaned by sandpaper. You can't put the knife on the sander to polish it.
4. Common faults and treatments encountered during the use of ultrasonic cutting knives
(1) There is no wave when cutting. When it is found that the amplitude indication area does not display the amplitude during normal use, first check the ultrasonic generator, whether the power is off, whether the ultrasonic generator tail plug is inserted, and whether the ultrasonic generator output cable is damaged or broken. If there is no abnormality in the ultrasonic generator, it is judged that the ultrasonic cutter assembly is damaged. First connect the transducer to the output of the ultrasonic generator separately. Press the TEST button after powering on, and gently touch the surface of the transducer with your finger (be careful not to use force to prevent burns). There is a sliding sense indicating the transducer. It is good, otherwise it may be broken. Then connect the modulator or cutter to the transducer and test it in the same way. This one-by-one exclusion ultimately determines the problem.
(2) The cut surface is scorched. When the knife is adjusted and the material is cut, first check the amplitude display of the ultrasonic generator. The amplitude is 1-2 grids. If there is more than 3 grids, the rubber may be generated. This may be a cutter. The angle between the cutting edge and the blade is not adjusted properly. It needs to be re-adjusted. It may be that the old glue needs to be cleaned on the surface of the cutter. It may also be that the frequency of the ultrasonic generator is set too high. , can not be set too low, the rubber will be cut.
(3) The cutting width of the cutting surface is incorrect. After cutting the rubber, the width of the cutting surface is wrong, which will affect the contact area of the joint, thus affecting the pressing effect of the joint. This requires adjusting the horizontal angle between the cutting edge and the cutting edge of the cutter cutting direction.
(4) The edge of the cut surface is curled. The edge of the cutting surface is curled, especially when the cutting knife is initially inserted into the rubber compound, and the angle between the cutting blade and the blade is often adjusted, but the effect is not satisfactory. After a long time of exploration, the glue is initially lowered into the glue. The speed of the material, and the high-speed method after the cutter enters the rubber compound, effectively solves this problem.
(5) Alarm when cutting. There are many reasons for the reasons for this kind of problem, and it can be checked one by one according to the method of judging when there is no wave at the time of cutting.